Tuesday, November 5, 2013

First post! An introduction

Hi there!
I’m Anders, born and raised on the west coast of Norway, currently a student doing his masters in San Francisco CA.

I am writing this blog out of an deep interest & passion for the game of football as well as excitement for upcoming talents who will influence the game in the coming years. Since there are several online sites where you can find information on the hottest “global” talents, I thought why do the same? I will use a national bias to focus solely on Norwegian talents!

I will regularly create a new update on a individual talent. These posts will include pictures, general information, video(s) as well as my own opinion on how far I believe these individuals can go and what they can achieve in the future.

I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Anders



1 comment: